Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cousins

David played with my sister when she was chasing him. He would run and I would tell where she was and where she was coming when he was behind the chair or in front of it. I would just tell him. And I would tell Sam. Matt played outside with David and I. The first time they came over this year Sam pulled David down outside and inside because he had snacks. She'd go hide them. I'd go get David's snacks and give them back to him after I helped him up. And I'd tell Sam "no don't do that again." She does it 4 more times.
Everybody would have fun outside when we were playing and when we came in the playing would not stop. We would play with Pixtar's Cars, regular cars, trucks, trains and we'd watch the movie of Cars and we would play with Sissy's toys a bit. David liked the truck but he stood on it 3 or 4 times and Mommy made me put it up in my room where David couldn't get to it and it's still in there today.
I made pizza for my cousins. Matt made some of his family's pizzas but I made Chelly's pizza the second time.
I had a good time.

No comments: