Thursday, November 6, 2008

What's New With Me


I've been reading like crazy in 3rd grade. I made my AR goal this week easily. I am going to my AR party. I'm going to see Pocahontas II! I hope it will be as good as the 1st one.
I like 3rd grade because I get more time with our PE and Music teachers than last year. But most of all what i like about it is that my teacher's the best teacher. My favorite subject is science. In science Mark shook up the bag of baking powder and vinegar so much and it exploded in his hands and some of it got on his shirt and some of it got in his hair. It pretty much got all over him. And it got his glasses too.
I've made lots of new friends. One that I've known for a very very long time. I like playing with Mark because he's always fun and doing something that I enjoy. We're good friends. When I figured out that Tyvon lived close to me I gave him my old bike lock so that he could ride his bike to school with me. I told him the lock number and now he'll ride his bike to school with me.
When I ride my bike I like to look around. I always be safe when I ride alone and be sure my surroundings are safe and that sort of stuff. I cross the road ride a little bit and ride a little bit again and cross for Ms. Teresa. I talk to Elizabeth on the way to the bike rack. Mostly Daddy gets to ride with me. Today I had to ride by myself because Daddy had a meeting and Mommy has a broken ankel.
This weekend I'm camping out just me, Sam and my Dad and my Mom. Hopefully my Dad and I will get to go fishing and I will get to ride my scooter. I hope to have a pretty good time at Mineral Wells. I hope to spy Brook because she will be camping out there too!
My glasses are very very comfortable. Now I can see the board when people are writing on it because I used to couldn't but now I can.
On Halloween I got hot being under all of the stuff and all of my equipment and my sword. I got hot standing in the sun. I got used to it and we went to a couple of houses. I had a good time. I visited with Kay at the donkey farm. I made three new friends there.

1 comment:

paula said...

Hope you have a great time this weekend!!! Love you bunches!!!